Tuesday 2 September 2014

Whats new - Three boozy goats

Jack Cody's Smiggy Amber Ale


The Old Punchbowl is now stocking Jack Cody's Smiggy Amber Ale and to announce its arrival I took this photo to post on the pub Facebook page and Twitter feed.

I have to say that I'm very happy with how it turned out. It's an engaging and eye catching image. I like the idea of the toy goats next to the beer bottles with their own goat logo and I'll probably do something similar again soon.

The beer itself, the Smiggy Amber Ale, is excellent - hoppy, smooth and very drinkable - it's already a favourite of mine.

* The brown goat is facing the wrong way to be talking to the kid #composition

* The bottles standing up are full and capped. The bottles lying down are empty #drinking

* In retrospect I should have had more light when I took this. The bottom right hand quarter where the kid is is particularly dark #hindsight

No comments:

Post a Comment